Monday, November 01, 2010

Final thoughts before the election

This has been a truly exciting few weeks.  I'm running for judge, working on a Fifth Circuit appeal, and working hard on keeping my wife happy.  I'd like to thank everyone who has made this effort possible and worthwhile, including my campaign manager Bill Adcox and his lovely mother, and his charming wife Melanie.  Also, thanks to Supertalk, Farley, Savanna, Eddy Hubbard, Carsten Cagle, Vistaprint, Fred Drews, Ernestine Alderman, Rhua Dale Williams, SuzAnne Burkhalter, Billy Burkhalter, Chris Hackbarth, Lou Ellen Adams, Leslie Wilson, W. Heath Hillman, Chad Shook, Deborah Gambrell, Sheila Smallwood, John Smallwood, Ron Doleac, Maura McLaughlin, Carol Ann Bustin, Mike Barefield, Nancy Stokes, Leigh Berry, and the fine people at William Carey University who stepped up to the plate to organize a candidate's forum.  Thanks also to WDAM, who did not go out of their way to make me look bad on TV (I know it could be really easy).

Finally, thanks to my lovely and talented wife, Tina Ignatiev.  She has been really supportive of my efforts, and I hope that I will justify her confidence in me.  Let's all get out there and vote for improved accessibility and accountability in our Chancery Courts.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home